Wyeast 3711
  • jlwjlw
    I love this yeast. It dropped my siaosn from 1.064 to 1.002 nice and dry. It also gives that saison funk that the style needs.
  • ThymThym
    I have wild yeast that will do that too ;)
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    jlw said:

I love this yeast. It dropped my siaosn from 1.064 to 1.002 nice and dry. It also gives that saison funk that the style needs.

tell us about it on the wiki!
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ThymThym

jlw said:

Seriously!

We need to get some more wiki content up. I went there today to get some notes on Simcoe and found our hop chart had nothing but the country of origin... which i think i entered...
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Lakewood said:

jlw said:

Seriously!

We need to get some more wiki content up. I went there today to get some notes on Simcoe and found our hop chart had nothing but the country of origin... which i think i entered...

i'm only through the a's and b's on the hops. i'll get more done this week. :!!
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • jlwjlw
    I'm going to enter it in as soon as I figure out how to add another row to the table.
  • ThymThym

Lakewood said:

jlw said:

Seriously!

i'm only through the a's and b's on the hops. i'll get more done this week. :!!

Its looking really good right up to cascade :)