The BrewBit - Helping you brew better beer
  • bmoneybmoney
    Hello!

We’re are a group of homebrewers and geeks and we are building a wireless sensor to measure temperature and specific gravity from inside your fermentor.

We’re calling it the BrewBit.

We’ve put together a short survey to help us better understand how you brew and how BrewBit might fit in.

Please help us help you brew better beer by taking our survey at the link below:

http://bit.ly/OtsnTV

Thank you!

BrewBit team - Brian, Nick & Misha
  • ThymThym
    Survey taken.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Survey taken.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • jlwjlw
    Survey taken
  • LothosLothos
    Survey taken
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • scoobscoob
    Survey taken
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ceanntceannt
    Survey taken
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    Survey taken
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Survey taken.
  • LothosLothos
    SO WHEN IS THIS SURVEY GOING TO PAY OFF OR ARE THEY JUST COLLECTING EMAIL ADDRESS TO SELL?
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • C_BC_B
    Lothos said:

SO WHEN IS THIS SURVEY GOING TO PAY OFF OR ARE THEY JUST COLLECTING EMAIL ADDRESS TO SELL?

probably this
  • LothosLothos
    ya may be
    Ain't that a Bitch
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    I don't recall giving my email. Maybe I did.
  • Hey guys,

This is Nick from the BrewBit team. Thank you all for taking the survey!

I just wanted to address some of the concerns that have been raised. We are hard at work on the prototypes and are quickly moving toward a production ready design. The survey was meant to help us figure out minimum requirements and necessary features for the device. We collected email addresses to make it easier to get in contact with interested users when we are ready to launch.

Rest assured, that your email address is safe with us. We will never sell or give it to anyone. We hate spam too, and we have no interest in causing more of it.

If you would like to keep tabs on our activity, please check out brewbit.com our blog, facebook page, and twitter feed. We will be posting updates on brewing, beer, and our progress on BrewBit.

Thanks, and keep brewing awesome beer!
  • jlwjlw
    @hebnern

I'm willing to test your device for free when it's ready. ;)
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle

Survey taken

survey taken
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • jlwjlw

Survey taken

did someone edit this? I recall saying something a long the lines "taken; the survey was".... or some other smart ass thing.

I'm pretty sure those are the drugs
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    DAMN PINKOS!!!
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ceanntceannt
    conform! conform!
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    red team go!
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    anybody else think its funny that BrewBit is being represented by Bmoney?
  • ceanntceannt
    ceannt said:

conform! conform!

I rest my case ......
  • bmoneybmoney
    Hey everyone, we are back. We just released an awesome open source super hackable
    wireless temperature controller on Kickstarter. Check out our project and let us know what you think. http://kck.st/13kN3yG
  • ThymThym
    @bmoney

I like the prototype, very cool.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    neato. touchscreens are king!
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • C_BC_B

This.

Also, cute kid.

bmoney
  • bmoneybmoney
    C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Thanks for the support. My daughter is 2.5 years old. She saw us making a video and wanted to be in it so bad, so we gave her a little part. Now whenever she sees us, or other people drinking beer, she yells out at them "Brew Better Beer with BrewBit", it cracks me up.

• ThymThym
    bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Thanks for the support. My daughter is 2.5 years old. She saw us making a video and wanted to be in it so bad, so we gave her a little part. Now whenever she sees us, or other people drinking beer, she yells out at them "Brew Better Beer with BrewBit", it cracks me up.

ha, that's awesome. you need to take her to GABF!
  • bmoneybmoney
    Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Ya I could probably just tell everyone she was a drunk midget. I think they would buy it!
  • ThymThym
    bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

Ya I could probably just tell everyone she was a drunk midget. I think they would buy it!

no one would even notice after day one.
  • bmoneybmoney
    Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

True, last year we went Friday night and then Saturdays members day session and we were still drunk from the night before. That was a great time. I think we are planning to go back again this year. Tickets go on sale soon. Maybe we can meet up and have a couple too many beers together!
  • ThymThym
    bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

Lakewood said:

bmoney said:

C_B said:

This.

Also, cute kid.

True, last year we went Friday night and then Saturdays members day session and we were still drunk from the night before. That was a great time. I think we are planning to go back again this year. Tickets go on sale soon. Maybe we can meet up and have a couple too many beers together!

Tickets go onsale next week. I'm going to try to go this year, tickets sold out pretty fast last year.