Cycling pictures thread
  • BenSBenS
    Here's some cows that are waiting to be slaughtered that I rode by. Enjoy.
    Ride 002 (Medium).jpg
    800 x 600 - 66K
    Ride 003 (Medium).jpg
    800 x 600 - 64K
    There's no starting point. It's just a massive sea of shit to wade through until you find the occasional corn kernel. -DrCurly
  • BenSBenS
    And here's a power plant near the cows. I wonder if they use cow spare parts for fuel out here in west Texas?
    Ride 004 (Medium).jpg
    800 x 600 - 57K
    Ride 005 (Medium).jpg
    800 x 600 - 54K
    There's no starting point. It's just a massive sea of shit to wade through until you find the occasional corn kernel. -DrCurly
  • ThymThym
    im not sure i could operate a camera while cycling.

Those cows look delicious.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    BenS said:

Here's some cows that are waiting to be slaughtered that I rode by. Enjoy.

that would be why i don't eat cows
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    although i doubt @chandlerbang 's cows are cramped in there that tight
  • C_BC_B
    Not even close. My cows are happily meandering the green pasture. Happy cows make happy steaks. (Minor point, cows are old and tough. Feeder calves or steers are where my Yummy steaks come from).
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • BenSBenS
    As much as we Americans don't want to admit it, the majority of our animal products come from animal lots that are very similar to the pictures I posted. It's one of those unhappy truths that we don't like to acknowledge while we stuff our faces with hamburgers and steaks.
  • ThymThym
    BenS said:

As much as we Americans don't want to admit it, the majority of our animal products come from animal lots that are very similar to the pictures I posted. It's one of those unhappy truths that we don't like to acknowledge while we stuff our faces with hamburgers and steaks.

if it makes you feel any better, im fully aware of where my hamburgers come from. they still taste good.
  • BenSBenS
    Lakewood said:

BenS said:

if it makes you feel any better, im fully aware of where my hamburgers come from. they still taste good.

I agree. I just don't like how a lot of people turn a blind eye to the way we get our animal products and then are appalled when they learn.
  • ThymThym
    If you don't know where it comes from, you shouldn't be allowed to eat it.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Lakewood said:

what about hot dogs and spam? don't be so quick to rule out mystery meats.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • ThymThym

Lakewood said:

what about hot dogs and spam? don't be so quick to rule out mystery meats.

i dont eat spam. my hot dogs come from the ground up parts of various animals that were raised in high density feed lots. it's about as specific as necessary when talking about a hot dog.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    BenS said:

I agree. I just don't like how a lot of people turn a blind eye to the way we get our animal products and then are appalled when they learn.

agreed.
    not sure about the "we" though, that's certainly not where my meat comes from or how it is raised.
    i am fully aware of where most peoples meat comes from, and am still appalled.
  • BenSBenS

BenS said:

agreed.
    not sure about the "we" though, that's certainly not where my meat comes from or how it is raised.

I meant "we" as the avg american consumer.
  • ThymThym
    BenS said:

BenS said:

agreed.

I meant "we" as the avg american consumer.

Here in HBF land, "we" takes on a whole new meaning.