Learn To Homebrew Day
  • ThymThym
    Join us at 10am Eastern http://homebrewforums.net/plugin/page/Interact/6/2013-11-2

The American Homebrewers Association's Learn To Homebrew Day is coming up on November 2nd, and the AHA wants your club's help spreading the word about this amazing hobby! Teach your friends to make their own beer, help fellow club members transition from extract to all-grain, or just bring some of your best homebrew to share!

Learn To Homebrew Day, first organized in 1999, is now in its 15th year of teaching new hobbyists how to master the brew. Organized by breweries, homebrew shops and clubs around the country, Learn To Homebrew Day introduces hundreds of people annually to the art and science of making their own beer, and we want your help!

The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ThymThym
    Good news! So far we have 3 events planned

1. Columbus, OH @C_B will be hosting a live BrewCast event at his home. Contact C_B if you would like to attend in person, or check back here for the brewcast details.

2. Carol Stream, IL @Scoob will be hosting a live, in person event at his new home. Contact scoob for location information and to RSVP

3. Martinsburg, West Virginia @ceannt will be hosting a live, in person event at his home. Contact ceannt to RSVP.

The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • scoobscoob
    Correction on #2) I'm now in Lake in the Hills, IL.

Pm me for update regarding my brew day because of family dealings
    Jesus didn't wear pants