• ThymThym
    om-nom.

I separated the point and flat so they would cook faster. I'm looking for a 5-6 hour turn on everything.
    IMG_1399_web.png
    900 x 600 - 1M
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Very nice. What kind of rub?
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    C_B said:

Very nice. What kind of rub?

My usual, Pappy's Original from Smart and Final. Its good stuff.
  • ThymThym
    Ribs are now coated with BBQ sauce which is reducing down to a thick paste. I might go for one more coat...
  • ThymThym
    Family doesn't arrive for 2.5 more hours, so I have plenty of time to tweak stuff.
  • ThymThym
    This turned out awesome. The brisket was perfect, ribs were phenominal. And didn't require a long drawn out process. No over night BS.
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said:

This turned out awesome. The brisket was perfect, ribs were phenominal. And didn't require a long drawn out process. No over night BS.

Nice. What temp did you try to maintain?
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    That looks good. do you have an after pic? and also a "i just sliced this bitch open, let's all gaze at the pretty colors" pic?
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle

That looks good. do you have an after pic? and also a "i just sliced this bitch open, let's all gaze at the pretty colors" pic?

This
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • C_BC_B

this is my favorite. But I'm usually too busy salivating to actually take one.
  • ThymThym

Yeah, I had planned on it, but I drank a big bottle of barley wine just before everyone showed up so my brain melted and I forgot.
  • ceanntceannt
    Barleywine will do that .....
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.