Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (0)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
What are you drinking?
  • ceanntceannt
    I scored some Bigfoot yesterday... yum.
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Much better than I expected when the wife showed up with it.
    image.jpeg
    1920 x 1080 - 435K

Order some WD-40 from amazon and meet me at the dock --
    Thym

• FuzzyFuzzy

Much better than I expected when the wife showed up with it.

that should have become marinade for a nice pork tenderloin.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    So the local beer store has a guy that tries really hard to get any beer possible from around the country and world (which is cool). Right now a bunch of bottles are on sale to move old stock. I grabbed this bottle and got home before realizing it's from 2012. Luckily, it has aged very very well.

Thym

• JerryJerry
    14997932992891777419738.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 3M
    "Again?"
    CurlyFat's 60,000th post
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Jerry said:

how old was that one on the right?
  • JerryJerry
    Fuzzy said:

Jerry said:

how old was that one on the right?

Limited edition yo! It's really bad, no one has ever enjoyed it at any age
    15000474202461483944046.jpg
    4032 x 3024 - 2M
    "Again?"
    CurlyFat's 60,000th post
  • ThymThym
    No, it's saying you won't enjoy that stuff until you've had at least 21 of them.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JerryJerry
    Thym said:

No, it's saying you won't enjoy that stuff until you've had at least 21 of them.

Enjoy a stomach pump
    IMG_20170713_180058_076.jpg
    1620 x 1620 - 772K
    "Again?"
    CurlyFat's 60,000th post
  • ThymThym
    Jerry said:

Thym said:

Enjoy a stomach pump

Disney is marketing to an older crowd now
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Water. Lots of water. And some Gatorade.
    Sign here______________________________
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    And local wheats and pales from cans when the dehydration headache subsides.
    Sign here______________________________
  • ThymThym
    Lagunitas IPA.

Grapefruit Shandy when I'm dehydrated.
  • N_ClarkN_Clark
    Trying to find decent pale ales or golden ales for summer but they've been edged out over the past couple years because of the IPA trend. Those super hopped IPAs just don't do it for me when it's hot out. Elysian Super Fuzz blood orange pale is decently quaffable as is Alaskan Freeride Pale. Deschutes Mirror Pond or Kona Golden have also been making their way to the house.
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    N_Clark said:

Trying to find decent pale ales or golden ales for summer but they've been edged out over the past couple years because of the IPA trend. Those super hopped IPAs just don't do it for me when it's hot out. Elysian Super Fuzz blood orange pale is decently quaffable as is Alaskan Freeride Pale. Deschutes Mirror Pond or Kona Golden have also been making their way to the house.

Try a Budweiser Chelada.

Thym

• FuzzyFuzzy
    CurlyFat said:

N_Clark said:

Try a Budweiser Chelada.

try the hat thing.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    N_Clark said:

i like a nice dry stout when it's hot out, but i'm probably in the minority there. :-??
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Pretty much the only boy thing I don't want on a hot day is a barley wine or imperial stout or something like that. I find IPAs to be refreshing if they're not over-the-top. But....Bud Cheladas are actually a guilty pleasure of mine. Super refreshing. I never buy them where I buy "good" beer because I don't want to lose my cred.

Thym

• C_BC_B
    Fuzzy said:

N_Clark said:

i like a nice dry stout when it's hot out, but i'm probably in the minority there. :-??

Mmmmmmmmmm, dry stout.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    CurlyFat said:

Pretty much the only boy thing I don't want on a hot day is a barley wine or imperial stout or something like that. I find IPAs to be refreshing if they're not over-the-top. But....Bud Cheladas are actually a guilty pleasure of mine. Super refreshing. I never buy them where I buy "good" beer because I don't want to lose my cred.

thats pretty rich. fish much?
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Thym said:

CurlyFat said:

Sure. Which part is hard to believe? That I'll drink anything?

Thym

• ThymThym
    CurlyFat said:

Thym said:

CurlyFat said:

Sure. Which part is hard to believe? That I'll drink anything?

that part is well established
  • N_ClarkN_Clark
    CurlyFat said:

I'm confused..."boy thing"?
  • JerryJerry
    N_Clark said:

CurlyFat said:

He's a pedophile
    "Again?"
    CurlyFat's 60,000th post
  • ThymThym
    N_Clark said:

CurlyFat said:

I assumed it was a typo, but I have no idea what it was supposed to say.