Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (1)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
What are you drinking?
  • C_BC_B
    I thought we had a thread aboot (I'm Canadian!) this. Maybe not, eh?

Anywhoodle, I picked up a sixer of Great Lakes Christmas Ale.

It's. Sooooo. Good.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    i need a beer. but nothing at the moment. I'll fix that tomorrow.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    I just worked my way through a mix twelve pack from double take brewery. pale ale, ipa, amber, and a wit. They were all very meh. Tasted like another fake craft beer attempt by a big brewery. None of them were bad, but just very boring, lifeless examples of their styles.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    I was also drinking my burnt honey porter, but the keg blew yesterday. :((
  • ThymThym

Boo!
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Lakewood said:

Boo!

i blame my wife. she had a glass.
  • JerryJerry
    Iz dinkin dis.
    1385168933937.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 311K
  • C_BC_B

Iz dinkin dis.

Of the first 7 posts, you win.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    i found snpa in cans, and it was on sale!

C_B
  • JerryJerry

i found snpa in cans, and it was on sale!

I've seem that, but not on sale!!!
  • ThymThym
    im drinking jubilale from deschutesbrewing.. from 2012.
  • JerryJerry
    Coffee
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said:

im drinking jubilale from deschutes brewing.. from 2012.

Good?
  • JerryJerry
    Best gin for the price!
    1385249706425.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 393K
  • scoobscoob
    Earlier tonight I was nipping on a about a half dram of old crow, the last bottle of it my grandpa bought prior to his stepping off this mortal coil. It was purchased shortly after the end of WWI on his return to the states from Europe and sat untouched since he opened it on his anniversary. The bottle was gifted to me by my pops in his will, I have a wee sip on my grandparents anniversary each year, In the tradition set forth by my father. The bottle is nearly gone and is going to be placed on the highest shelf in the bar until my son is of proper age to pull down that bottle and finish it with his old man in 19 years. A fitting end to an old, old bottle of cheap whiskey.

Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    scoob said:

Earlier tonight I was nipping on a about a half dram of old crow, the last bottle of it my grandpa bought prior to his stepping off this mortal coil. It was purchased shortly after the end of WWI on his return to the states from Europe and sat untouched since he opened it on his anniversary. The bottle was gifted to me by my pops in his will, I have a wee sip on my grandparents anniversary each year, In the tradition set forth by my father. The bottle is nearly gone and is going to be placed on the highest shelf in the bar until my son is of proper age to pull down that bottle and finish it with his old man in 19 years. A fitting end to an old, old bottle of cheap whiskey.

nice story.
  • scoobscoob
    Lakewood said:

scoob said:

nice story.

Still tastes like cheap whiskey and cork though
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • C_BC_B
    scoob said:

That's pretty neat.
  • JerryJerry
    scoob said:

Lakewood said:

scoob said:

nice story.

There is that...
  • ThymThym
    C_B said:

Lakewood said:

im drinking jubilale from deschutes brewing.. from 2012.

Good?

better than the fouled/spoiled homebrew i have in the other keg.
  • ThymThym

scoob said:

Lakewood said:

scoob said:

nice story.

There is that...

glad he said it and not me.

• C_BC_B
    My centennial IPA.
    100MEDIA_IMAG2616.jpg
    1080 x 1915 - 806K
  • ThymThym
    C_B said:

My centennial IPA.

nice
  • scoobscoob
    I'm having a couple celebrations today! Yay!
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    scoob said:

i had a celebrator yesterday. yummy.
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said:

scoob said:

i had a celebrator yesterday. yummy.

These are not the same.

Celebration is good, but it needs more malt.

Celebrator is basically a mouth orgasm in a bottle.