Social Connections
  • ThymThym
    Got a face book account? Like Homebrewforums? Put the two together here Hombrewforums Facebook Page

How about twitter? Want to follow all of the riveting dialog in 140 characters or less bites? Follow us
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jlwjlw
    twitter is up and running.
  • ThymThym
    jlw said:

twitter is up and running.

yay!
  • C_BC_B
    Dang. I feel like I should have thought about the facebook thing. I use the Crap out of it for my business. Chandler fail.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    i've been holding off due to my unended dislike of everything facebook... but yeah... eventually we all break.
  • jlwjlw
    Here is what I am thinking I will do with twitter (when i have time). I would like to do a daily here's whats trending kind of tweet. Also, maybe a weekly recipe pick. Stuff like that.

Right now we have to build the number of people following. I have asked a few people to follow that are beer people in hopes that their followers will also follow us. It happens often. What I would recommend is try to get our users here to get a twitter account and follow us and interact some that should also help.

I'll get a post on the main board up specifically about twitter and ask people to sign up and follow.
  • C_BC_B
    jlw said:

Here is what I am thinking I will do with twitter (when i have time). I would like to do a daily here's whats trending kind of tweet. Also, maybe a weekly recipe pick. Stuff like that.

Right now we have to build the number of people following. I have asked a few people to follow that are beer people in hopes that their followers will also follow us. It happens often. What I would recommend is try to get our users here to get a twitter account and follow us and interact some that should also help.

I'll get a post on the main board up specifically about twitter and ask people to sign up and follow.

Dangit. Well, if Lake joined the Facebook revolution I guess I can join Twitter. (grumble grumble grumble)
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    C_dubbs said:

jlw said:

Dangit. Well, if Lake joined the Facebook revolution I guess I can join Twitter. (grumble grumble grumble)

I believe it was mr net, mr homebrewforums net who joined the facebook frat house.

And jlw, that sounds like a fantastic plan!