Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Tagged

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (0)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
Sutliff Private Stock Great Outdoors
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    I've not smoked this blend yet. I got it as a free sample from Altadis. I wish I could remember which site had that link... Well, wow what a nose this has. I can't quite pin it down. Perfume and some sort of fruit candy or medicine. This doesn't even smell like tobacco to me. I feel like this is gonna be a love it or hate it smoke.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    Sign here______________________________
    Licorice?
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • C_BC_B
    Good?
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
    Not bad. Moist. Fighting to keep it between hot and out. I didn't prepack. I need to give a bowl some hours to dry out first.
  • C_BC_B
    I only understand about half of that. Pipes sound fun though. I want a pipe.
  • C_BC_B
    Oh, and that's quite a beard.
    C_dubbs said:

Pipe tobacco is quite moist compared to cigars and even more to cigarettes. It is not uncommon to pack a bowl and let it sit for a few hours before lighting it up. Draw too much/too often and the smoke gets hot.
    C_dubbs said:

Oh, and that's quite a beard.

Thanks, I'm competing. http://www.bmcofnc.com/events/BAM_2013/
  • FuzzyFuzzy

C_dubbs said:

Pipe tobacco is quite moist compared to cigars and even more to cigarettes. It is not uncommon to pack a bowl and let it sit for a few hours before lighting it up. Draw too much/too often and the smoke gets hot.

some folks leave the tin partway open and let the whole thing dry out a bit to solve that issue. i don't because i don't go through it fast enough for that.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B