Sutliff Private Stock Great Outdoors
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    I've not smoked this blend yet. I got it as a free sample from Altadis. I wish I could remember which site had that link... Well, wow what a nose this has. I can't quite pin it down. Perfume and some sort of fruit candy or medicine. This doesn't even smell like tobacco to me. I feel like this is gonna be a love it or hate it smoke.
    Sign here______________________________
    Licorice?
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • C_BC_B
    Good?
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
    Not bad. Moist. Fighting to keep it between hot and out. I didn't prepack. I need to give a bowl some hours to dry out first.
  • C_BC_B
    I only understand about half of that. Pipes sound fun though. I want a pipe.
  • C_BC_B
    Oh, and that's quite a beard.
    C_dubbs said:

Pipe tobacco is quite moist compared to cigars and even more to cigarettes. It is not uncommon to pack a bowl and let it sit for a few hours before lighting it up. Draw too much/too often and the smoke gets hot.
    C_dubbs said:

Oh, and that's quite a beard.

Thanks, I'm competing. http://www.bmcofnc.com/events/BAM_2013/
  • FuzzyFuzzy

C_dubbs said:

Pipe tobacco is quite moist compared to cigars and even more to cigarettes. It is not uncommon to pack a bowl and let it sit for a few hours before lighting it up. Draw too much/too often and the smoke gets hot.

some folks leave the tin partway open and let the whole thing dry out a bit to solve that issue. i don't because i don't go through it fast enough for that.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake