Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (1)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
Living in Beervana
  • BsKBsK
    I have only been brewing for a year, and still have lots to learn. I have six batches under my belt(or maybe over), including an Apfelwine, mead and a stout. I try to read as much as I can to improve my process.
  • ThymThym
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask questions on any brewing related topic. It's a small community right now but a pretty knowledgeable one. Everyone is happy to share what they know and to learn from others.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    what's up, welcome to the underground.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • djsethalldjsethall
    Welcome to the forums. Any questions, just holler. We even have a "need help" section with semi instant responses for when things happen mid brew that you need advice or help with
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Welcome to the community. There is a wealth of knowledge at your disposal here, just ask, we'll tell you! ;)

Seriously, we're here to offer quality advice in a relaxed atmosphere.

"Balls."
    - Thym's 100,000th post

• C_BC_B
    The open environment to ask questions is the reason I am still brewing. There seems to be nothing this community doesn't know or can't figure out.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    what they said. i add that you should try making a cider or any one of the dozens of types of mead. i'm happy to help with that!