Living in Beervana
  • BsKBsK
    I have only been brewing for a year, and still have lots to learn. I have six batches under my belt(or maybe over), including an Apfelwine, mead and a stout. I try to read as much as I can to improve my process.
  • ThymThym
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to ask questions on any brewing related topic. It's a small community right now but a pretty knowledgeable one. Everyone is happy to share what they know and to learn from others.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    what's up, welcome to the underground.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • djsethalldjsethall
    Welcome to the forums. Any questions, just holler. We even have a "need help" section with semi instant responses for when things happen mid brew that you need advice or help with
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Welcome to the community. There is a wealth of knowledge at your disposal here, just ask, we'll tell you! ;)

Seriously, we're here to offer quality advice in a relaxed atmosphere.

I took a short one a couple hours ago. It was nice. --
    C_B

• C_BC_B
    The open environment to ask questions is the reason I am still brewing. There seems to be nothing this community doesn't know or can't figure out.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    what they said. i add that you should try making a cider or any one of the dozens of types of mead. i'm happy to help with that!