Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (1)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
Post your Recipes
  • jlwjlw

If you want to drive some traffic, posting clone recipes might be a good way to do that. When I google for a specific recipe to either try a clone or use as a base most of the time I get driven to hbt based on search results.

Just an idea.

• djsethalldjsethall
    Duly noted. I think if we add tags of the name of beer we are cloning, it may help
  • scoobscoob
    I have dozens of recipes I can post up, from low grav session ales and bitters to 9% Irish red recipes, wee heavy, smoked RyePA, and loads more heck I have my "Reaper of Souls" Hefe, it comes in at 7.3% with 75% eff, I am usually at 85% so as written it hits 8.3%, not bad for a hefe
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    azscoob said:

I have dozens of recipes I can post up, from low grav session ales and bitters to 9% Irish red recipes, wee heavy, smoked RyePA, and loads more heck I have my "Reaper of Souls" Hefe, it comes in at 7.3% with 75% eff, I am usually at 85% so as written it hits 8.3%, not bad for a hefe

My Imperial Wit, usually 6.5-7.5% ABV, balanced wit flavors. Awesome brew. I'll post it as AG and Extract. Bothe versions finish out with a toothy, full bodied wit bier... The AG version is a bit lighter in color, but otherwise they are very similar.

The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny