Post your Recipes
  • jlwjlw

If you want to drive some traffic, posting clone recipes might be a good way to do that. When I google for a specific recipe to either try a clone or use as a base most of the time I get driven to hbt based on search results.

Just an idea.

• djsethalldjsethall
    Duly noted. I think if we add tags of the name of beer we are cloning, it may help
  • scoobscoob
    I have dozens of recipes I can post up, from low grav session ales and bitters to 9% Irish red recipes, wee heavy, smoked RyePA, and loads more heck I have my "Reaper of Souls" Hefe, it comes in at 7.3% with 75% eff, I am usually at 85% so as written it hits 8.3%, not bad for a hefe
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    azscoob said:

I have dozens of recipes I can post up, from low grav session ales and bitters to 9% Irish red recipes, wee heavy, smoked RyePA, and loads more heck I have my "Reaper of Souls" Hefe, it comes in at 7.3% with 75% eff, I am usually at 85% so as written it hits 8.3%, not bad for a hefe

My Imperial Wit, usually 6.5-7.5% ABV, balanced wit flavors. Awesome brew. I'll post it as AG and Extract. Bothe versions finish out with a toothy, full bodied wit bier... The AG version is a bit lighter in color, but otherwise they are very similar.

The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny