• ceanntceannt
    OK... all set to bottle first thing Saturday morning!

with luck, I won't drink more than half of it whilst I am filling bottles.... :-O
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ThymThym
    ceannt said:

with luck, I won't drink more than half of it whilst I am filling bottles.... :-O

brewcast?
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ceanntceannt
    Lakewood said:

ceannt said:

brewcast?

"bottlecast"?

maybe.... I'll see how much time I can spend trying to set it up.... before I give up in a cloud of profanity.....
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    ceannt said:

Lakewood said:

ceannt said:

brewcast?

"bottlecast"?

maybe.... I'll see how much time I can spend trying to set it up.... before I give up in a cloud of profanity.....

i'd rather watch a brewcast of that. :D
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle

ceannt said:

Lakewood said:

ceannt said:

brewcast?

"bottlecast"?

i'd rather watch a brewcast of that. :D

This. Set it up and then stream yourself trying to set up a second stream.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ceanntceannt
    well.... ended up not even taking any still pics... but at least this is in bottles now
  • ceanntceannt
    I'll give it time to carb up a little, and post an update...

At bottling it was really good. Has a few suspicious looking bubbles.... no pelicule or anything, but I don't like the looks of the bubbles... it smells/tastes fine, no hint of sourness... but I am going to keep a close watch of the bottle caps (read daily) just in case...

Going to be beyond upset if this stuff is infected...
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    it's boned. send it all to me and i'll give you and accurate description of how infected it is. ;)
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • ceanntceannt

it's boned. send it all to me and i'll give you and accurate description of how infected it is. ;)

I'm sure you would ......
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    ceannt said:

well.... ended up not even taking any still pics... but at least this is in bottles now

Yeah, it's not a good idea to take pics of a still. The photo shop guy might call the cops.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ceanntceannt

ceannt said:

Yeah, it's not a good idea to take pics of a still. The photo shop guy might call the cops.

Ha

Ha
  • ceanntceannt
    Mmmmmmm
    20140217_115058.jpg
    2560 x 1920 - 1M
  • C_BC_B
    Yum!
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    wow, that looks good.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny