Bastard Blend
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    This was the result of a near rear end collision. Yeah thats right someone nailed the brakes in from of me and the cigar box that had 3 or 4 open pouches of Captain Black, Prince Albert, and such took flight, bounced off the dash and spilled in the cigar box and the floor. I took it as a loss and dumped them all together, picking up what I could without getting any much dirt from the floor of my work truck. I wasn't thrilled with any of the blends to begin with so they have been sitting in this jar waiting for me to give this one time blend another go round.
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    Sign here______________________________
  • scoobscoob
    So. Thats Prince Albert, captain black, carpet fuzz, and Wendy's fry crumbs? Seems repeatable to me, how's it smoke?
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    Excuse me do you have Price Albert in a Jar?... well you better let him out!
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    azscoob said:

So. Thats Prince Albert, captain black, carpet fuzz, and Wendy's fry crumbs? Seems repeatable to me, how's it smoke?

Work truck. Rubber floor. Picked the food crumbs away. Seems mostly like the Prince Albert.
    Sign here______________________________
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    i tried both the captain black (white pouch) and the prince albert and felt the same about them. i think it was the albert i took and added some maple syrup to. It's sitting in a jar conditioning just like that.

I tried a little of it when it was just mixed and it was already a big improvement, so i'm hoping some age will really bring a nice flavor out.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • ceanntceannt
    I used to roll PA .....
    didn't care much for Capt. Black ... too sweet or something ....
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ceanntceannt
    Prince Albert I thought was kinda like smoking cabbage leaves ....
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.