Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Tagged

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (0)


Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
This thread was inevitable
  • jlwjlw
    Posts: 16,410

    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    image
    I can't get this out of my head.



    WTF


    Whats wrong with this? We do it like every weekend.


    that's a lot of babies!


    She looks to be topless, which would only add to the weirdness of this picture


    that's the least disturbing thing about it.


    Wait. Maybe that isn't kool aid. Is there an umbilical cord attached to the kid or maybe a placenta floating in there?
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 47,224
    Eeeeeewwwww.!
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 100,767
    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    image
    I can't get this out of my head.



    WTF


    Whats wrong with this? We do it like every weekend.


    that's a lot of babies!


    She looks to be topless, which would only add to the weirdness of this picture


    that's the least disturbing thing about it.


    Wait. Maybe that isn't kool aid. Is there an umbilical cord attached to the kid or maybe a placenta floating in there?


    Yes.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    Lakewood said:

    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    image
    I can't get this out of my head.



    WTF


    Whats wrong with this? We do it like every weekend.


    that's a lot of babies!


    She looks to be topless, which would only add to the weirdness of this picture


    that's the least disturbing thing about it.


    Wait. Maybe that isn't kool aid. Is there an umbilical cord attached to the kid or maybe a placenta floating in there?


    Yes.


    what else would the little one be chewing on?
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,479
    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    jlw said:

    Lakewood said:

    image
    I can't get this out of my head.



    WTF


    Whats wrong with this? We do it like every weekend.


    that's a lot of babies!


    She looks to be topless, which would only add to the weirdness of this picture


    that's the least disturbing thing about it.


    Wait. Maybe that isn't kool aid. Is there an umbilical cord attached to the kid or maybe a placenta floating in there?


    There it is....
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    image
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,479

    image


    That. Is. Awesome.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Posts: 44,679
    C_dubbs said:

    image


    That. Is. Awesome.

    only 13 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping. also, it doesnt' function as a usb drive, what you see is all it does.
    still......think i have to buy one.
    http://www.rakuten.com/prod/computer-usb-port-drive-hilarious-animated-crazy-humping-dog-novelty/240822627.html?listingId=240535289
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034

    C_dubbs said:

    image


    That. Is. Awesome.

    only 13 bucks plus 5 bucks shipping. also, it doesnt' function as a usb drive, what you see is all it does.
    still......think i have to buy one.
    http://www.rakuten.com/prod/computer-usb-port-drive-hilarious-animated-crazy-humping-dog-novelty/240822627.html?listingId=240535289


    it's a workplace necessity.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 47,224
    If that thing actually worked as a jump drive .... I'd buy three of em .....
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    image
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 100,767
    So wrong.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,479
    Lakewood said:

    So wrong.


    Also hilarious.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Posts: 44,679
    that's one smart frog
    485935_10151374210053177_594475436_n.jpg
    600 x 905 - 67K
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,479

    that's one smart frog


    He must be referring to water.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • BenSBenS
    Posts: 6,248
    Fry, if you ever label any of your beers, that pic needs to be on it.
    There's no starting point. It's just a massive sea of shit to wade through until you find the occasional corn kernel. -DrCurly
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 47,224
    Hops make frogs jumpy...
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 72,164
    image
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 100,767
    what a majestic creature
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    image
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 47,224

    image



    wow.... I dreamed about this beast once on a "fishing" trip down in Baja.... at least I think it was a dream...... it was a rough night..... never mind....
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    image
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 100,767

    image



    hahaahaaha
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,034
    image
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Posts: 44,679
    i posted that couch gag on facebook a few days ago. i like it.