post office and beer
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    does anybody know if this passed? if it did, then we can legally send beer through the mail and will make trades much cheaper.

21st CENTURY POSTAL SERVICE ACT OF 2011
    On November 9, 2011, the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee held a markup of S. 1789, the 21st Century Postal Service Act of 2011. S. 1789 is a bipartisan bill introduced on November 2, 2011, and provides for reform on a variety of issues. The Committee voted to report S.1789, as amended, favorably to the Senate by a margin of 9-1. The bill now moves to the full Senate for consideration. S. 1789:

• Includes other provisions such as requiring an arbitrator to consider the financial condition of the Postal Service when making decisions on collective bargaining agreements, creating service standards for retail access, consolidating door delivery points to curbside, sidewalk or centralized delivery, permitting the Postal Service to offer new non-postal services, and allowing for the mailing of wine and beer.
  • jlwjlw
    Haven't heard a thing about this.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    that would be cool.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm
    looks like not, though it's hard to say if this is up to date info, I think they need to have another bill passed in order to edit the website.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    i looked on the gubments website, just punched this (21st CENTURY POSTAL SERVICE ACT OF 2011) into a search and found that it is still on track, just not passed yet.
  • FuzzyFuzzy

i looked on the gubments website, just punched this (21st CENTURY POSTAL SERVICE ACT OF 2011) into a search and found that it is still on track, just not passed yet.

to whom should we send emails to in order to get it to happen?
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle

God

"I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews

a guy named barry, works for the gubment. doesn't really do much, but he talks really well.

• jlwjlw

a guy named barry, works for the gubment. doesn't really do much, but he talks really well.

lol
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    not that i think the other side would do anything better.
    just wanted to make sure that was known.
  • jlwjlw

not that i think the other side would do anything better.
    just wanted to make sure that was known.

The older I get the more apparent they all suck.
  • LothosLothos
    ill just send it fed x marked alcohol gotta sign for it

thats how i get my wine shipments
    Ain't that a Bitch