Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (0)


Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
2017 brewless log
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 73,249
    Let's keep this to what we're good at. This year I have brewed no beer at all so far, add your numbers to mine. (Wise guys will be banned).
    "I'm going to guess that you are, indeed, fucked up."
    CurlyFat's 59,000th post
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453
    0 +
    0 gallons IPA
    = 0
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 73,249
    Thym said:

    0 +
    0 gallons IPA
    = 0



    More malt!!!!
    "I'm going to guess that you are, indeed, fucked up."
    CurlyFat's 59,000th post
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 47,711
    0 gallons +
    0 gallons not IPA = 0 gallons

    We're on a roll!
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,736
    I have looked at beers that I have brewed in the past.

    +0
    =0
    Sign here______________________________
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,736
    I added fruit to a sour beer I brewed previously. Count it?
    Sign here______________________________
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 73,249

    I added fruit to a sour beer I brewed previously. Count it?



    That's a little bit close to brewing, but I'll allow it.
    "I'm going to guess that you are, indeed, fucked up."
    CurlyFat's 59,000th post
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 73,249
    Since I last updated, I have brewed exactly 0 more gallons of beer

    0+0
    =0
    "I'm going to guess that you are, indeed, fucked up."
    CurlyFat's 59,000th post
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,207
    Jerry said:

    Since I last updated, I have brewed exactly 0 more gallons of beer

    0+0
    =0



    we're halfway there, we can do this!
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,207
    Fuzzy said:

    Jerry said:

    Since I last updated, I have brewed exactly 0 more gallons of beer

    0+0
    =0



    we're halfway there, we can do this!


    wooooahhh we're halfway there, woooooaaaah, livin on a prayer
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453
    Hold my hand and we'll make it I swear
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,929
    Wait, did FZ stop brewing too? Is that it? Is it over?
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453
    C_B said:

    Wait, did FZ stop brewing too? Is that it? Is it over?



    we are going to brew on thursday, right?
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,929
    Thym said:

    C_B said:

    Wait, did FZ stop brewing too? Is that it? Is it over?



    we are going to brew on thursday, right?


    If I thought you actually wanted to, yes.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453
    C_B said:

    Thym said:

    C_B said:

    Wait, did FZ stop brewing too? Is that it? Is it over?



    we are going to brew on thursday, right?


    If I thought you actually wanted to, yes.


    I'd gladly brew. You'll have to send me a bottle when it's done.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Posts: 76,929
    Thym said:

    C_B said:

    Thym said:

    C_B said:

    Wait, did FZ stop brewing too? Is that it? Is it over?



    we are going to brew on thursday, right?


    If I thought you actually wanted to, yes.


    I'd gladly brew. You'll have to send me a bottle when it's done.


    Ha
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • N_ClarkN_Clark
    Posts: 974
    This weekend:
    5 gallons Full Sail Golden Ale clone
    0+5=5

    ceanntCurlyFat
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453
    N_Clark said:

    This weekend:
    5 gallons Full Sail Golden Ale clone
    0+5=5



    you win.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 73,249
    This is why we can't have nice things
    "I'm going to guess that you are, indeed, fucked up."
    CurlyFat's 59,000th post
  • N_ClarkN_Clark
    Posts: 974
    One keg empty and the other has maybe a gallon left so it was getting desperate.
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,736
    Jerry said:

    This is why we can't have nice things



    I guess we all gotta brew something now.
    Sign here______________________________
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,736
    Tomorrow morning I'll probably brew some coffee.
    Sign here______________________________
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 46,207

    N_Clark said:

    This weekend:
    5 gallons Full Sail Golden Ale clone
    7+5=12 total



    that's not how you play this game. also edited to include what i brewed last month.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 101,453

    Jerry said:

    This is why we can't have nice things



    I guess we all gotta brew something now.


    what are you going to brew?
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,736
    Thym said:

    Jerry said:

    This is why we can't have nice things



    I guess we all gotta brew something now.


    what are you going to brew?


    Coffee
    Sign here______________________________