Sierra Nevada - Stout
  • jlwjlw
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Commercial Beer Review/Discussion.
  • C_BC_B
    SN original stout. Pretty good. Thick, actually. Lots of mouthfeel, good aroma, good solid stout. Just the right amount of smooth bitter.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle

SN original stout. Pretty good. Thick, actually. Lots of mouthfeel, good aroma, good solid stout. Just the right amount of smooth bitter.

I was skeptical of the SN stout when I first had it, but it's quite good. Everything SN makes seems to be solid.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • C_BC_B

I was skeptical of the SN stout when I first had it, but it's quite good. Everything SN makes seems to be solid.

I was afraid they were going over hop it, because frankly thats their deal. But it really is a good stout.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews

I was afraid they were going over hop it, because frankly thats their deal. But it really is a good stout.

over whatnow?
    i don't think of SN as being a really hoppy brewery.
    now stone.......
  • C_BC_B

over whatnow?
    i don't think of SN as being a really hoppy brewery.
    now stone.......

Over hopped for a stout....