• ThymThym

Home Brew Forums - Beer Kit Giveaway!!

Home Brew Forums will be giving away one of our Wicked Angel Double IPA brewing kits to a lucky member.

The rules are simple:

New members - Just sign up between today and June 15th, and reach a Karma balance of 50 points or more by the drawing end date (June 30th) and you will be entered in the drawing. Karma is earned by participating on the site. Starting discussions, answering questions, and creating content others find useful are all great ways to build karma quickly.

Current members - Find a friend and get them to join, if they meet the criteria above, you both will be entered in the drawing. Make sure they PM me with who sent them so you get the credit.

Disclaimer: No Karma points will be awarded for non-value added posts or 'spam'. Home Brew Forums, it's moderators and administrators reserve the right to disqualify individuals for any reason. No purchase necessary to enter, basic membership at Home Brew Forums is free. Rules subject to change. In the event that fewer than 20 entrants are eligible as of the drawing close (June 30th, 2012. 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time) the drawing may be cancelled or the deadline extended, at the sole discretion of the drawing organizer, Home Brew Forums. Open to United States residents only, void where prohibited. Winner will be notified via announcement on this forum. Winning member must contact the administrator (lakewood) via PM with shipping information within 5 business days of the announcement otherwise a new Winner may be drawn.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    For those of you who don't know, the Wicked Angel kit is part of the Brewkit quarterly membership. I've done it and it is an awesome kit. Easy to do for such a complex beer.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • flyfisherwesflyfisherwes
  • ThymThym

No purchase necesarry, just a regular membership. But participation is a must.
  • scoobscoob
    All my friends are virtual ones already on here, can I send a S.A.S.E. and enter that way? Is this drawing legal in Alabama or Texas?
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    azscoob said:

All my friends are virtual ones already on here, can I send a S.A.S.E. and enter that way? Is this drawing legal in Alabama or Texas?

drag some corpses over from "that other site" you can send me an S.A.S.E and i will return you a picture of me holding a beer.