1, 2 & 3BBL all in one breweries add as rewards to Bru Gears Kickstarter
  • A complete 1, 2 or 3BBL brewery designed for the small batch professional brewer this is (THE largest) ULTIMATE nano-brewery set up. The ProBoiler(tm) RIMS nano-brewery small batch/recipe development system allows a higher level of consistency with control of your brewery at your finger tips through the 10 inch touch screen control panel. The ProBoiler(tm) RIMS Brewery Includes 1, 2 or 3BBL Boil Kettle, HLT and Mash Tun, it is fully plumbed for liquid flow between the kettles and heated by propane or natural gas (your choice) with precise electric heating for the Mash recirculation. The control application allows the loading and saving of recipes with BeerXML integration to the most popular recipe apps and websites and precise control of the brewing process to ensure optimum results. As wort is being boiled another mash cycle can be started enabling consecutive batches to increase output volume • Industrial powder coated finish steel tube frame construction • Gas burners can be converted to natural gas or propane • 3 x 1, 2 or 3BBL 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids • Plumbed water and gas lines • Professional sanitary stainless steel pumps • All sanitary tri-clamp fittings on HLT, Mash Tun, Boil Kettle and pumps • Mash Tun includes Bru Gear stainless steel false bottom • 10 inch touch screen control panel allows download of BeerXML recipes, gives visual and audible warnings for recipe steps, sets and maintains temperatures and timers • Includes owners manual with operating instructions
  • C_BC_B
    Wowza. Color me envious.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ceanntceannt
    C_B said:

Wowza. Color me envious.

Me too ....
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ThymThym
    this post needs more pictures
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    Lakewood said:

This.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said: