Categorize your recipes
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood has given us some style breakdown in the recipe section. Most of the recipes are relatively straight forward. But some don't really fit any one style (looking at you ceannt).
    Rather than me guessing at what you were going for, please rummage through the recipes you have posted and edit them into the appropriate style. If you cannot PM a mod and we will put it there.

-The Front Office
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    there's four actual recipes left, but the style is very vague.

so: @Ceannt-find a place for your two, @lothos-spring tonic? where should i catagorize that one?

and benS has one that needs to find an appropriate shelf to store it on-the carafa brown recipe. not really a brown ale at all, so i'm not sure where to put it.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • ThymThym

there's four actual recipes left, but the style is very vague.

so: @Ceannt-find a place for your two, @lothos-spring tonic? where should i catagorize that one?

and benS has one that needs to find an appropriate shelf to store it on-the carafa brown recipe. not really a brown ale at all, so i'm not sure where to put it.

@bens see above
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ceanntceannt
    What 2 are you confused about?
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    the hog wallow and the flint hills farmhouse ale.

where do you want them?

• ceanntceannt
    OK.... the Hog Wallow should go under "Strong Ale"
    It's not really an old ale or an English Strong Ale... but pretty close... could also go under "Specialty Beers"

The Flint Hills.... well it maybe an un-recognized American Ale... but should prolly go under "Specialty Beers"
  • C_BC_B
    ceannt said:

It's not really an old ale or an English Strong Ale... but pretty close... could also go under "Specialty Beers"

The Flint Hills.... well it maybe an un-recognized American Ale... but should prolly go under "Specialty Beers"

Done and done. Thank you.
  • ceanntceannt
    C_dubbs said:

ceannt said:

No, thank you ....
  • C_BC_B
    ceannt said:

C_dubbs said:

ceannt said:

No, thank you ....

Apparently thank FZ for doing most of it and then fixing what I did as well.
  • C_BC_B
    Now that this is over ima unannounce this if no one cares. Get it outta the way on the discussions page.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    C_dubbs said:

Now that this is over ima unannounce this if no one cares. Get it outta the way on the discussions page.

yes, bury your shame.
  • ThymThym

C_dubbs said:

yes, bury your shame.

:))
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    ceannt said:

the flint hills is the most "american" beer i have probably ever drank. maybe a category for historical beers or something?
    as a botanist, i am ignoring the fact that chicory is a plant from europe because it has been here for over 200 years, in non-invasive, and those stupid europeans never used it for beer.

i made a yarrow beer i could add to the "historical" section as well
  • jlwjlw
    Thanks guys for moving these all around. I was going to do it and you both beat me to it.