Quick Intro and 15% Discount Coupon to KegOutlet
  • Hi All!

We're new here... my brother and I just started Keg Outlet and are trying to spread the word to home brewers, so we've sponsored HB Forums. We'll be offering different discounts and promotions through these forums, and wanted to start off will a 15% discount on Keg Parts - just enter code HBF-KEGPARTS at checkout. This coupon is good through October with any purchase of $25 or more. Keg Outlet always offers flat rate shipping to the Continental US.

Cheers!
    Brendan & Cary
  • Hi guys, i was checking out your site - one question - do the new corny lids come with a welded metal pressure relief or is it a through hole mount? If through-hole is it the plastic type or one of the metal ones you sell?

Thanks!
  • Hey Beerluvver! Yes the new Corny Keg Lids come with a welded on thread piece, which use these screw on pressure release valves

Makes it easy for replacing in the future!

Cheers!
  • Hey All!

We've got some Black Friday / Small Biz Saturday / Cyber Monday deals that we're working on. We'll share the info here once we get it finalized. Stay tuned!
  • ThymThym
    Looking forward to it.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    KegOutlet said:

Hey All!

We've got some Black Friday / Small Biz Saturday / Cyber Monday deals that we're working on. We'll share the info here once we get it finalized. Stay tuned!

Good deal. I actually need
    Couple minor things for my kegs I think. I need to tear them down first....
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants

• Good deal. I actually need

CB: Figure out what you need, Black Friday will be the day you want to order for Keg Parts ;-)
  • C_BC_B
    KegOutlet said:

Good deal. I actually need

CB: Figure out what you need, Black Friday will be the day you want to order for Keg Parts ;-)

Sweet thanks. I have three kegs I bought a year or more ago that I've never had apparent. So at least some o-ring kits. And a post or two.
  • Here's our Black Friday promotion! We'll post the Small Biz Saturday and Cyber Monday ones soon! Cheers!

• ThymThym
    the deals look good... the ads look awesome!
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    why doesn't sunday get a name?

"hungover sunday" specials!!

on hungover sunday, you just log onto the website and a bot picks out what you buy because you're too far gone to even think.

"shoot yourself" sunday would also be acceptable.
  • KegOutlet said:

Hey Beerluvver! Yes the new Corny Keg Lids come with a welded on thread piece, which use these screw on pressure release valves

Cheers!

awesome. i'll be ordering a couple on black friday!
  • C_BC_B

KegOutlet said:

Hey Beerluvver! Yes the new Corny Keg Lids come with a welded on thread piece, which use these screw on pressure release valves

Cheers!

awesome. i'll be ordering a couple on black friday!

I think I'm going to order a couple O-ring kits. That reminds me....
  • C_BC_B
    Are O-Ring kits one-size-fits-all? @kegoutlet
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    should fit all cornies.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    @kegoutlet, how about some pre/post-Christmas discounts?

i might have cash in my stocking this year.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • @FromZwolle - Ask and ye shall receive.

20% off all Corny Keg Parts through the end of this year. Use code KEGPARTS at checkout.

Have something else in mind? Let us know, we'll see what we can do to help you out.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    KegOutlet said:

@FromZwolle - Ask and ye shall receive.

20% off all Corny Keg Parts through the end of this year. Use code KEGPARTS at checkout.

Have something else in mind? Let us know, we'll see what we can do to help you out.

sweeeet. i'm definitely in for some of them ear clamps. not sure what else i need yet. i'll have to do some browsin.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake