Russian River - Pliny the Elder
  • ThymThym
    Crisp, piney, delicious. It's really, really fantastic.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    It's like you're rubbing it in. I wanna punch you in the throat. I hope your hangover lasts all day. Daylight savings, enjoy the extra hour.
  • ThymThym
    Benvarine said:

It's like you're rubbing it in. I wanna punch you in the throat. I hope your hangover lasts all day. Daylight savings, enjoy the extra hour.

:))
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Benvarine said:

This.

dick.
  • ceanntceannt

Benvarine said:

This.

dick.

This too ....

That's one I really really want to try ...
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ThymThym
    ceannt said:

Benvarine said:

This.

dick.

This too ....

You won't like it. It's a manly beer with lots of hoppy goodness.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Lakewood said:

ceannt said:

Benvarine said:

This.

dick.

This too ....

You won't like it. It's a manly beer with lots of hoppy goodness.

very true.

• scoobscoob
    Pliney is an amazing beer, almost grown beyond its britches because of its scarcity and legend outside Cali, but I gotta say, it's damned amazing, mega pine tar flavor, I would eat a cap from a bottle if it were my only choice.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • scoobscoob
    Thank you Russian river for a simple yet impressive beer that sets the bar high enough that others strive to come close to hitting that mark, a true testament to west coast IPA theology.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • scoobscoob
    By the way, those are damned sexy glasses featured in the first pic, we're they designed by a @homebrewforums.net member? I might be interested in some custom glassware!
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    azscoob said:

By the way, those are damned sexy glasses featured in the first pic, we're they designed by a @homebrewforums.net member? I might be interested in some custom glassware!

Those are an HBF exclusive!