Where's everybody from?
  • I'll start... Southern California. Ventura County. Same with my brother... The other half of KegOutlet.
  • ThymThym
    Lakewood, CA. (Clever name huh?)

The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Central Ohio.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    the internet. :D
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • ceanntceannt
    KegOutlet said:

I'll start... Southern California. Ventura County. Same with my brother... The other half of KegOutlet.

I graduated high school in Camarillo .... spent every spare moment I had at lake Sherwood ....

Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • scoobscoob
    The sleepy little hamlet of Maricopa AZ.

originally from Chicago IL. and most likely soon to return there.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ceannt said:

KegOutlet said:

I'll start... Southern California. Ventura County. Same with my brother... The other half of KegOutlet.

I graduated high school in Camarillo .... spent every spare moment I had at lake Sherwood ....

Wow... Sherwood, huh? That place is a little rich for my blood! Amazing area though back in those hills!!!
  • azscoob said:

I love Chicago! Such a great city!!! AZ... not so much... hahaha. So hot out there! Actually, you guys are getting into the nice time of year now, right?
  • ceanntceannt
    KegOutlet said:

ceannt said:

KegOutlet said:

Wow... Sherwood, huh? That place is a little rich for my blood! Amazing area though back in those hills!!!

Lived in Camarillo .... wasn't rich in those days .. left in the beginning of 75....
  • ceanntceannt
    Good fishing in that lake though
  • scoobscoob
    KegOutlet said:

azscoob said:

I love Chicago! Such a great city!!! AZ... not so much... hahaha. So hot out there! Actually, you guys are getting into the nice time of year now, right?

Yes, perfect weather is finally here, day temps are 70s-80s, night temps are usually 35-40 degrees cooler, so 40s or 50s at night, though we have our 20 degree nights, those really jack with my key lime tree.

I really need to get back to Chicago to be close to our families, and good hunting up north.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Maryland Heights, Mo. Suburb of STL. Family in Chicago Scoob. My wife's side. She grew up in Lake Zurich.
  • ThymThym
    Everyone else is from the Internet apparently...
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said:

Everyone else is from the Internet apparently...

Yes. Yes we are. It's cold here. Turn on some heat already!
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants