Show Us Your Kegerator!
  • Hey Everyone, just wanted to open this tread up so we could all post pictures of our kegerators that we have bought, modified or built to help inspire and give our fellow home brewers some ideas and inspiration when designing theirs!

Share your pictures here!

Cheers!
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    show me yours and i'll show you mine.
  • Haha... nice! Pictures to come frydogbrews!
  • ThymThym
    Mine is all function, no flash, but I'll post a few pics. Most important aspects for me were

1. having dual regulators, one for a constant serving pressure, the other used for utility gas in the brewery.

2. Having the main gas line exit the fridge so I could hook up to a large (20lb) CO2 tank without consuming precious beer space.

3. Having each keg gas line on a separate shutoff/checkvalve with a mounted distributor. So I don't have to worry about beer flowing from a full keg to a leaky keg through the gas line.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ceanntceannt
    here is mine

oh, that's right... I don't have one...... YET.
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • C_BC_B
    ceannt said:

here is mine

Ha!
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • scoobscoob
    Mine is built into the bar, this pic was when it was a two tap.
    thumb2_dscf1841-35857.jpg
    620 x 465 - 37K

KegOutlet
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    KegOutlet said:

Where are the Pics Lakewood?

Gotta get out to the garage to take a few. I'll post em up real soon.
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    ceannt said:

here is mine

No way, I have the exact same one.... some day... damn bottles....
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ThymThym
    Lakewood said:

KegOutlet said:

ok here they are. nothing pretty, but i can get up to 6 kegs in there plus bottles, so it's pretty functional. if i had friends to impress i might consider putting a set of taps on the door, but i have three kids, so we don't entertain around here anymore.

IMG00023-20110812-2218.jpg
    800 x 600 - 63K
    IMG-20121031-00095.jpg
    600 x 800 - 170K
    IMG-20121031-00096.jpg
    600 x 800 - 164K

KegOutlet
  • azscoob said:

Mine is built into the bar, this pic was when it was a two tap.

Nice!
  • Lakewood said:

Lakewood said:

KegOutlet said:

ok here they are. nothing pretty, but i can get up to 6 kegs in there plus bottles, so it's pretty functional. if i had friends to impress i might consider putting a set of taps on the door, but i have three kids, so we don't entertain around here anymore.

Similar to mine! My bro just built a keezer. Sure he'll post pics sooner or later. I'll take some shots of mine and post them soon, it's pretty empty right now though. Sad day in my fridge. :(
  • ThymThym
    KegOutlet said:

Lakewood said:

Lakewood said:

KegOutlet said:

Similar to mine! My bro just built a keezer. Sure he'll post pics sooner or later. I'll take some shots of mine and post them soon, it's pretty empty right now though. Sad day in my fridge. :(

At this point, i think only one of the kegs actually has anything to drink in it. the others are either empty , blowing yeast, or full lawn fertilizer...
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Lakewood said:

KegOutlet said:

Lakewood said:

Lakewood said:

KegOutlet said:

At this point, i think only one of the kegs actually has anything to drink in it. the others are either empty , blowing yeast, or full lawn fertilizer...

you know, i heard about this site that will help you make your own beer. seems like a cool little project. let me see, it was something like homebrewforums.net or org or something like that.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • HenduBrewHenduBrew
    After trolling the forums looking at other keezers I decided to make my own. I bought a Frigidaire for $50 from the sister and I'm pretty sure I got my kegs and stuff from you KegOutlet (unless it's just a coincidence). Spray painted my box black and it's drying in the garage. I have my collar cut at 45 degree angles, but just waiting to assemble. I just transferred my beer into the secondary and so I still have a bit of time before I need the keezer to be up and running. Next couple days will consist of building out and setting the collar and getting my CO2 filled. Pics will be posted once I have something to show.

KegOutlet
  • scoobscoob
    HenduBrew said:

After trolling the forums looking at other keezers I decided to make my own. I bought a Frigidaire for $50 from the sister and I'm pretty sure I got my kegs and stuff from you KegOutlet (unless it's just a coincidence). Spray painted my box black and it's drying in the garage. I have my collar cut at 45 degree angles, but just waiting to assemble. I just transferred my beer into the secondary and so I still have a bit of time before I need the keezer to be up and running. Next couple days will consist of building out and setting the collar and getting my CO2 filled. Pics will be posted once I have something to show.

Sweet! I look forward to seeing it ready to roll!
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • C_BC_B
    HenduBrew said:

Good deal. Take pics and put up a build thread.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • KegOutletKegOutlet
    HenduBrew said:

We'd love to see a photolog of the build!

Thym
  • ThymThym
    KegOutlet said:

HenduBrew said:

We'd love to see a photolog of the build!

@hendubrew I look forward to seeing your pics for sure, and welcome to the site
  • scoobscoob
    Where are those build pics? :D
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Here is my keezer. I only have three taps now, more to come in the future. I only own four kegs. I think I can fit 6 at least in this thing.
    image.jpg
    640 x 478 - 88K
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Inside
    image.jpg
    640 x 478 - 106K
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Pic of taps through the top board.
    image.jpg
    640 x 478 - 94K
  • ThymThym
    thats awesome ben. i bet you could put a little shelf above the kegs so you could store bottles in there with a ton of kegs.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Benvarine said:

Here is my keezer. I only have three taps now, more to come in the future. I only own four kegs. I think I can fit 6 at least in this thing.

gotta be a pain in the ass to pour a pint......with the keezer on its side like that
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Lakewood said:

thats awesome ben. i bet you could put a little shelf above the kegs so you could store bottles in there with a ton of kegs.

To the right of the second pics is a basket for hops and soda. It hangs above a sort of shelf, over the motor/condenser. Some bottles sit there. Works well.
  • ThymThym
    Benvarine said:

Lakewood said:

To the right of the second pics is a basket for hops and soda. It hangs above a sort of shelf, over the motor/condenser. Some bottles sit there. Works well.

ah, i can see it. oh, and when you want to really fill that thing with kegs, you can move the CO2 tank out and gain some space.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    mine looks identical to Benvarine's.....odd eh?
    except mine usually has six kegs in it, only 4 faucets though.
  • BenvarineBenvarine

mine looks identical to Benvarine's.....odd eh?
    except mine usually has six kegs in it, only 4 faucets though.

Odd, because I had you walk me through the build, and yours was the only one I had seen.