Hello from the owners of Keg Outlet
  • Just a quick hello from 2 home brewers turned keg equipment retailers. My name is Brendan, my brother Cary and I have been brewing for a couple years and recently decided to expand our love of brewing into retailing home brew and kegging supplies. Check out our site Keg Outlet and let us know what you think!

Cheers!
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    welcome to the site!

The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    looking at your site, it looks like you don't carry accuflex lines. do you think that you'll stock them in the future? i'd be interested in some, but i don't need the 500ft spool you can get direct from the manufacturer.
  • Thanks for asking. We'll check with our distributors and see if this is something that we can get our hands on.

We're always trying to add inventory and products, so if there is something that you don't see on our site, feel free to ask.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    cool, thanks.
  • C_BC_B
    Welcome.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • scoobscoob
    Welcome! I am in the market for a three tap tower, I have three taps in a tower that once held one, it is a bit cramped and the taps are a bit spread out, is this something you may be able to get? I only need the tower as I have the perlicks, and 90 degree shanks already.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Any interest in a thread on cleaning beer lines, taps, corny fittings, etc in a tap system? I think I do a decent job, but who knows. I also have a keg cleaning kit for a sanke, but haven't used it because all but one of my lines are for corny along with the fittings.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    you're supposed to clean that stuff? :-&
  • Hey azscoob - So you're basically just looking for something like this: 3 Faucet Tower Keg Kit without all the extra stuff, just the tower? Let me talk with the warehouse and see if we can pull one apart for you.

PS - How do you setup these forums to email you when your threads get replies?
  • you're supposed to clean that stuff? :-&

Hahaha
  • C_BC_B
    KegOutlet said:

Hey azscoob - So you're basically just looking for something like this: 3 Faucet Tower Keg Kit without all the extra stuff, just the tower? Let me talk with the warehouse and see if we can pull one apart for you.

Click on your name. Then go to "My Preferences" on the left side.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • scoobscoob
    KegOutlet said:

Hey azscoob - So you're basically just looking for something like this: 3 Faucet Tower Keg Kit without all the extra stuff, just the tower? Let me talk with the warehouse and see if we can pull one apart for you.

Exactly what I'm looking for!

CB took care of your query on getting emails it looks like.
    Jesus didn't wear pants