Already Sold Out!!?!?!??
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    ok, so i forgot to check hopsdirect.com last week, but when i just checked, they are already sold out of the 2012 leaf crop of citra and amarillo, along with some other favorites of mine.

this blows big wang, gentleman.

anyone know where i can get a pound of leaf hops in the following varieties:

amarillo
    citra
    simcoe
    ace sorachi

• FuzzyFuzzy
    http://www.freshops.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?search=action&category=HOPS

but they only have the amarillo and the simcoe.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    excellent, got a pound each. thanks for the tip

i was able to get chinook, cascade and columbus at hopsdirect. so now i need to find the citra and get two pounds of that, and the bulk of my hop shopping is done for the year.
  • ceanntceannt
    You might want to order some real hops too.....
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • scoobscoob
    ceannt said:

Zing!

I love sorachi ace and use it often in several beers, one of my go to hops in my summer ale, and my saison. I was going to do a smash with it but figured it might get too pledge-y if used too late in the boil.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    ceannt said:

HA! But he doesn't, he wants way way too much of these hops.... I have to admit I love heaps of Citra now and then.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    damn, the hops from freshhops came in already! got delivered saturday and i ordered on thursday i think.

hopsdirect hasn't come yet, but i expect that tuesday or wednesday.

farmhouse brewing supply is going to hold me 2 lbs of citra and a pounds of sorachi ace.
    they shoudl get theirs in a few days or a week.
  • C_BC_B
    In stock at Farmhouse now I think? It says so anyway....
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • BenSBenS
    Yep. I just received my simcoe and citra pellets while I was gone this weekend. Better get them quick.
    There's no starting point. It's just a massive sea of shit to wade through until you find the occasional corn kernel. -DrCurly
  • BenSBenS
    Dang. They are sold out of simcoe. Only have 4 oz bags of citra pellets left.
    There's no starting point. It's just a massive sea of shit to wade through until you find the occasional corn kernel. -DrCurly