The "I am conflicted" Gruit
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    azscoob said:

jlw said:

interesting. I would have to try one before I made one.

Never seen one for sale
    Lakewood said:

so when is this brew happening?

Yes, this, then send me one so I can see if it tastes like stinky foot cheese.

i can make that happen, just let me know where to send the footbrau.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ceanntceannt
    Not so much stinky foot cheese as something my grandma made me drink when I was sick.
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ceanntceannt
    With a light hand they can be pretty good .... overshoot .. and its like drinking absorbine jr
  • ThymThym
    ceannt said:

With a light hand they can be pretty good .... overshoot .. and its like drinking absorbine jr

Drinking what?
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • ceanntceannt
    Lakewood said:

ceannt said:

Drinking what?

Its a liniment for sore muscles .....
  • Evan_BEvan_B
    Lakewood said:

My brewing has taken kind of a hit since I started my microbiology class. I was going to try this weekend, but I was really lazy yesterday, and today I will be near stroke in front of the television. So, I am hoping to kick this off next weekend.
    I am only going to do 1-2 gallons, so it shouldn't take much to throw it together.

I will keep everyone posted.
    Amigo, lay them raises down.
  • ThymThym
    Evan_B said:

Lakewood said:

My brewing has taken kind of a hit since I started my microbiology class. I was going to try this weekend, but I was really lazy yesterday, and today I will be near stroke in front of the television. So, I am hoping to kick this off next weekend.
    I am only going to do 1-2 gallons, so it shouldn't take much to throw it together.

sweet
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • C_BC_B
    Evan_B said:

Lakewood said:

Life has a way of getting in the way of my hobbies.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • ceanntceannt
    Microbiology? ..... you do that every time you brew ....
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    ceannt said:

probably my favorite class in college. have fun with it.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • Evan_BEvan_B
    ceannt said:

I am amazed at how much I already know thanks to home brewing. It is an awesome class though.
    Amigo, lay them raises down.