I want to Brew and this weather sucks!
  • jlwjlw
    I'm really backed up on brewing. I have at least one double brew day coming up and maybe more if the weather doesn;t improve.

I really don't feel like brewing when it like 40 degrees and windy and overcast. Which is this coming weekends forecast for Saturday. Then Sunday the high is 38 degrees. 45 and Sunny I would be there.

and yes, I'm whining.

:-w
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    i caught a lucky break yesterday. it was supposed to be freezing rain, but it just drizzled for a half hour and cleared up.

no idea when i'll get to brew again, though
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • C_BC_B
    I feel your pain. I'm in a similar boat.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • C_BC_B
    I think I need a brewhaus. For sure. The real downside to that is I'll want taps and some kegs out there as well as in the house. So Ima need some more kegs.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Last weekend I brewed it was in the 20's. Fingers were freezing. I want to brew inside but until then, I shall soldier on (with all due respect to real soldiers).
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    i just don't brew in the winter. i get the pipeline built up huge in the fall, then don't worry about it.

if something starts running low or i get the itch, i just wait for a 60 degree day and brew then. we have at least 2 of those nearly every winter month around here.
  • jlwjlw

i just don't brew in the winter. i get the pipeline built up huge in the fall, then don't worry about it.

if something starts running low or i get the itch, i just wait for a 60 degree day and brew then. we have at least 2 of those nearly every winter month around here.

I do opposite. Only becuase I don;t have the time in the fall to build up a pipeline. The weather has just sucked on the weekends. Snow, or rain or I've been busy.

IMA gonna get muh brew on this wekend tho
  • ThymThym
    Yeah! Do it!
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    Me too. I brew every two weeks, like the postman, rain nor sleet or snow shall keep me from my appointed brew. Fair weather schmucks.