Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (1)

Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story
  • jlwjlw
    Origin : Dominican Republic
    Format : Perfecto
    Size : 4 x 49
    Wrapper : Dominican Republic
    Filler : Dominican Republic
    Binder : Dominican Republic

This is a nice medium to full body smoke that is mild to medium in strength. It's just a great cigar that around here is hard to fond cause they sell out fast. The smoke is a nice easy draw with muted spices and earthy tones.

• scoobscoob
    jlw said:

Origin : Dominican Republic
    Format : Perfecto
    Size : 4 x 49
    Wrapper : Dominican Republic
    Filler : Dominican Republic
    Binder : Dominican Republic

This is a nice medium to full body smoke that is mild to medium in strength. It's just a great cigar that around here is hard to fond cause they sell out fast. The smoke is a nice easy draw with muted spices and earthy tones.

I am going to look into getting a couple boxes of these and getting my humidor back in operation, I love a nice cigar, had one of these a few weeks ago and it was perfect for a quick smoke, the ring gauge makes this one perfect....
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    i've always liked the a. fuente stogies. im not knowledgeable enough to know the specifics of what i have and haven't had in terms of specifics, but i know the a. fuente line has always done right by me.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny