Buy my novel, it features Homebrewing!!!
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    after a long wait of slightly over a month after writing it, "Down The Path" has been published digitally for only 2.99! less than a magazine! the print edition will be available right after christmas for 12.99 and i will be happy to sign copies and send them out to HBF members for 10.99 plus shipping!

as an independent author, i live and die by reviews. if you enjoyed the book, please review it on amazon for me. loads of people look at those reviews and they are a main marketing tool. i know you may have to spend a minute or two making an amazon acct. to do this, but i would really really appreciate it!

http://www.amazon.com/Down-The-Path-ebook/dp/B00AQJDFG6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1356010907&sr=8-4&keywords=down+the+path
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    i'll do it when i get home, so i can download it onto my tablet.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    i just bombed the shit out of uurrrrvryone on my facebook list! hey CB, maybe re-post that....eh...eh? come on! you're in it! so is Harley!
  • ThymThym

after a long wait of slightly over a month after writing it, "Down The Path" has been published digitally for only 2.99! less than a magazine! the print edition will be available right after christmas for 12.99 and i will be happy to sign copies and send them out to HBF members for 10.99 plus shipping!

as an independent author, i live and die by reviews. if you enjoyed the book, please review it on amazon for me. loads of people look at those reviews and they are a main marketing tool. i know you may have to spend a minute or two making an amazon acct. to do this, but i would really really appreciate it!

http://www.amazon.com/Down-The-Path-ebook/dp/B00AQJDFG6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1356010907&sr=8-4&keywords=down+the+path

So, for a signed copy its $24 + shipping?
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Lakewood said:

no, that came out wrong.
    you can buy it from amazon in print for 12.99 next week sometime

or you can buy it from me signed, for 10.99 plus shipping (usually 3 bucks or something for books i buy from other authors)

• frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    also, the digital version is DRM free so that you can put it on as many devices you like, or share with friends. whatever spreads the word. DRM blows and it typically ends up costing people money, they have done studies on this.
  • ThymThym

Lakewood said:

no, that came out wrong.

or you can buy it from me signed, for 10.99 plus shipping (usually 3 bucks or something for books i buy from other authors)

So how does one order the signed version?
  • ThymThym

also, the digital version is DRM free so that you can put it on as many devices you like, or share with friends. whatever spreads the word. DRM blows and it typically ends up costing people money, they have done studies on this.

Yep.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    Lakewood said:

Lakewood said:

no, that came out wrong.

So how does one order the signed version?

i haven't set up a paypal thingy, because they take a cut and i don't expect to sell too many signed ones.
    so, you tell me you want a signed copy and i will send you one or however many you want. at some point you will need to send me send me a check as well.

if the book actually starts doing well, i will need to make a webpage and learn how to incorporate one of those pay features.
  • C_BC_B
    I want a signed copy.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    ok
  • ThymThym
    I'll take a signed copy as well. If I find that it's written in english, and doesn't make my eyes bleed, I may buy another one as a present.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    ok. Once i approve the physical proof on monday, i will start a new thread entitled "who wants a signed copy" or something to that effect.
  • scoobscoob
    As soon as I have money, two copies, one signed, one non signed for the chicago library collection
    Jesus didn't wear pants