Almost Feel Bad
  • ThymThym
    after talking to scoob about how the techs get shafted on this stuff i almost feel bad taking advantage of this offer:

$16.95 Full Service - see details below.

-Complete Service for your 4RUNNER for only $16.95. This service is normally $89.00 and includes oil & filter change, tire rotation and 124 point inspection. No gimmicks, special conditions or hard sell to buy anything else. We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate our exceptional service and earn your business in the future. We accept competitive coupons and will match most special offers. Offer valid through December 30th 2012.

but... not bad enough to skip it. the oil would cost me more. winning.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • scoobscoob
    Just tighten the shackles tighter massah! They be gettin loose again from not eating!

Not a bad deal honestly, though they are taking a big loss on that deal just in the cost of oil, filter and disposal of the old oil and filter. I'm sure they are hoping to rope you into a load of up sells on that bazillion point inspection though.
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ThymThym
    azscoob said:

Just tighten the shackles tighter massah! They be gettin loose again from not eating!

Not a bad deal honestly, though they are taking a big loss on that deal just in the cost of oil, filter and disposal of the old oil and filter. I'm sure they are hoping to rope you into a load of up sells on that bazillion point inspection though.

of course they are. and i;ll write down everything they say, independently verify, then do the work myself.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • scoobscoob
    Lakewood said:

azscoob said:

of course they are. and i;ll write down everything they say, independently verify, then do the work myself.

Good man!
    Jesus didn't wear pants