Breckenridge Brewery - Lucky You IPA
  • jlwjlw
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Commercial Beer Review/Discussion.
  • jlwjlw
    Also, I know we talked about not really liking Breckenridge Brewery. My wife bought me a 6 pack of Lucky You Ipa. Not a very good beer. It's like it has the making of a solid beer and then they just leave something out.
  • C_BC_B
    jlw said:

Also, I know we talked about not really liking Breckenridge Brewery. My wife bought me a 6 pack of Lucky You Ipa. Not a very good beer. It's like it has the making of a solid beer and then they just leave something out.

Exactly how I feel about their oatmeal stout. Good, or it would be if they just added that one thing it is missing.
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • jlwjlw

jlw said:

Exactly how I feel about their oatmeal stout. Good, or it would be if they just added that one thing it is missing.

Boring is the word I came up with. With the exception of the 471 IIPA. That is a very good beer.