Research Interest in US Homebrewers
  • AlexAlex
    Hi everyone,
    my name is Alessandro. I am an Italian home brewer and a Doctoral Researcher from Leeds University Business School, UK. With my colleague Vita Kadile,as a basis for our study, we are very interested in examining the US Home brewers’ Community. The objective of this survey is to evaluate the role of entrepreneurial characteristics and behaviours in the intentions of starting a business. We would really appreciate if you could kindly fill in our short and interesting survey by following this link

https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/homebrewing

We would also like to ask you to circulate our survey among other members of the forum, your Home Brewers' club or friends.
    By helping us with this research, you will provide a vital contribution to the theoretical and practical advancement of the entrepreneurial marketing field. For further information do not hesitate to contact me at the email address bnabi@leeds.ac.uk

Thank you very much for you kindness

Regards

Alessandro Biraglia
    Vita Kadile

Doctoral Researchers
    Leeds University Business School, UK
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    For someone working on marketing and specializing in branding for teenagers, this is an odd divergence from your doctoral work.
    it does seem to line up with Kadile's work, i am just highly suspect anytime someone posts something and says "here, click this link..."
  • jlwjlw

For someone working on marketing and specializing in branding for teenagers, this is an odd divergence from your doctoral work.
    it does seem to line up with Kadile's work, i am just highly suspect anytime someone posts something and says "here, click this link..."

yup. I was going to go to the university to see if I could find proof this is legit. Then I decided I was probably too lazy to do so.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    i like prizes. what do i win if i get the survey right?
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews

oodles and oodles and spam!!!
  • FuzzyFuzzy

oodles and oodles and spam!!!

spam is tasty when you fry it up and serve with eggs.
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • jlwjlw
    You guys are suckers. I went ahead and sent them my ssn, dob and bank routing number for my winnings.
  • ThymThym
    you guys are awefully suspicious of newcomers...

The base URL is http://www.leeds.ac.uk/ i'm confident this is in not a phishing scam or an elaborate ploy to get e-mail addresses, that's why i invited him to post here.

You don't have to take the survey, but i'm going to.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews
    i'm suspicious of everyone lakewood....if that is your real name! (and i know its not!)
  • BenvarineBenvarine
    I used Fry's email and Lake's SSN so I'm good to go.
  • scoobscoob
    Survey taken, that's a lot of questions, like 300,
    Jesus didn't wear pants
  • ceanntceannt
    Benvarine said:

I used Fry's email and Lake's SSN so I'm good to go.

That's ok...... I used yours
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ThymThym
    a lot of the questions are the same question, just rephrased slightly. that was a bit annoying.

@alex
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny