Beer and a Cigar or Pipe or Smoke
  • jlwjlw
    I really enjoy a good cigar and a good beer paired together. I like string complex cigars I guess similar to the beers I make and drink. Generally speaking I think the beer has got to be bog enough or at least complex enough to stand up to the cigar. I like bigger IPA's and IIPA's with a cigar and I also like stouts and porters paired as well. Both offer complexity to hang with a cigar.
  • jlwjlw
    I have a fire pit fire going tonight and is a perfect night to relax by the fire with a nice cigar and a beer. Now I just have to decide stout or IIPA.
  • ThymThym
    that sounds niiiiiiice

C_B
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jlwjlw
    I decided to crack into the growler of arrogant.

C_BThym
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    I love a good deep/roasted flavor to pair with a pipe. Say a porter or a scotch ale with some nice aromatic pipe tobacco.

C_B
    The pinnacle of lame and awesome in one singular moment. -Lake
  • C_BC_B

I love a good deep/roasted flavor to pair with a pipe. Say a porter or a scotch ale with some nice aromatic pipe tobacco.

I need to get into pipe smoking. My uncle used to. I loved that smell.
    I used to smoke a cheap cigar while drinking.... But that was when I thought Busch light was good beer and black and milds were good cigars. My mouth always tasted like a cat shit in it the next morning.... Ahhhh, college...
    "On it. I hate software." ~Cpt Snarklepants
  • jlwjlw

I used to smoke a cheap cigar while drinking.... But that was when I thought Busch light was good beer and black and milds were good cigars. My mouth always tasted like a cat shit in it the next morning.... Ahhhh, college...

same here. I remember going night cat fishing on the Kanawha river and smoking swisher sweets and drinking natty light
  • C_BC_B
    jlw said:

same here. I remember going night cat fishing on the Kanawha river and smoking swisher sweets and drinking natty light

We did that exactly. Except it was the Great Miami here in Ohio. Good times.
  • ThymThym
    jlw said:

i'll be smoking the swisher sweets and drinking mirror pond on my fishing trip in a few weeks.
  • C_BC_B
    Lakewood said:

jlw said:

i'll be smoking the swisher sweets and drinking mirror pond on my fishing trip in a few weeks.

Ahhh, fishing trip... Where to?
  • ThymThym

Lakewood said:

jlw said:

Ahhh, fishing trip... Where to?

spokane wa.
  • FuzzyFuzzy

you should. it's fun.
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Enjoyed a nice pipe tonight with some alt. I'm loving this warm weather.

DSC00164.JPG
    2592 x 1944 - 2M
  • ThymThym

Enjoyed a nice pipe tonight with some alt. I'm loving this warm weather.

love it.
  • C_BC_B
    I need one of those glasses. Or like a dozen.
  • frydogbrewsfrydogbrews

@ferminator was going to send me one.........
  • ceanntceannt
    That glass is indeed cooler than shucks!
    Never attribute to malice, that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
  • ceanntceannt
    "Back in the day".... I used to go catfishing at night at an abandoned sand quarry.... Anchor Porter and a Bearing cigar..... good times....
  • ceanntceannt
    smoked a pipe for years.... went with Everything!
  • JayrizzleJayrizzle
    ceannt said:

smoked a pipe for years.... went with Everything!

Water, Drano, it all tastes like pipe smoke!
    I miss smoking a pipe, it was just too time consuming, and I don't smoke inside here. I may pick it up again, I really need to stop with the cigs.
    "I don't have TP, but I do have ammo."
    -Some guy in Ohio
  • ThymThym

@ferminator

I think we could organize another glassware buy
  • jlwjlw
    I would be up for the glassware buy
  • C_BC_B
    So maybe I'll get something going.... I'll poke around on the interwebs tonight on thirds. See what kind of deals I can find.