Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

In this Discussion

Note to Visitors: Many posts have uploaded pictures that are only visible to logged in members. You may sign up for free and you will be able to see them.

Top Leaders

Top Posters

Who's Online (2)


Feeling generous? Help keep HBF running.
Get the sticker that shows them how you really feel.
What are you listening to?
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 45,611
    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    and now for something completely different:



    I enjoyed this.


    it's not representative of their music, but i like it.
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 99,215
    Fuzzy said:

    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    and now for something completely different:



    I enjoyed this.


    it's not representative of their music, but i like it.


    Well, I won't look into them then.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 45,611
    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    and now for something completely different:



    I enjoyed this.


    it's not representative of their music, but i like it.


    Well, I won't look into them then.


    their newest album is just all over the place. i love it, but it doesn't match what they've put out before. this is a bit more their 'normal' style:

    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 45,611
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 45,611
    www.embeddedfail.fsogsghsghsghshwtwetwetwtwet
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 99,215
    Fuzzy said:

    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    Thym said:

    Fuzzy said:

    and now for something completely different:



    I enjoyed this.


    it's not representative of their music, but i like it.


    Well, I won't look into them then.


    their newest album is just all over the place. i love it, but it doesn't match what they've put out before. this is a bit more their 'normal' style:



    The picture tells me it's inappropriate to play in the presence of my kids and other family.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • FuzzyFuzzy
    Posts: 45,611
    not that one, but i won't play the majority of their stuff in the presence of my son because of 'foul language'
    "Oh, you were serious? I was drunk."-C_B
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 70,465
    I saw this band last night, pretty good show
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=uP9cgoF4Lss
    In bacteria there is wisdom.
    In beer there is water.
    In freedom there is wine.
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 70,465
    Fuzzy said:

    not that one, but i won't play the majority of their stuff in the presence of my son because of 'foul language'



    Why? He's just going to learn it on the school bus from kids like mine.
    In bacteria there is wisdom.
    In beer there is water.
    In freedom there is wine.
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Posts: 56,731

    "At least it's not Wyoming"
    - Popeye 1953

  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 70,465
    In bacteria there is wisdom.
    In beer there is water.
    In freedom there is wine.
  • CurlyFatCurlyFat
    Posts: 56,731
    Jerry said:


    I made it almost 20 seconds.

    "At least it's not Wyoming"
    - Popeye 1953

  • ThymThym
    Posts: 99,215
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • jeepinjeepinjeepinjeepin
    Posts: 16,081
    I don't know what the next step in the musical continuum is.
    Sign here______________________________
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 70,465

    I don't know what the next step in the musical continuum is.



    https://youtu.be/JTEFKFiXSx4
    In bacteria there is wisdom.
    In beer there is water.
    In freedom there is wine.
  • ThymThym
    Posts: 99,215
    Jerry said:

    I don't know what the next step in the musical continuum is.



    https://youtu.be/JTEFKFiXSx4


    That isn't music. It may be art, but it isn't music.
    The only thing between me and a train wreck is blind luck..... - Kenny
  • JerryJerry
    Posts: 70,465
    Thym said:

    Jerry said:

    I don't know what the next step in the musical continuum is.



    https://youtu.be/JTEFKFiXSx4


    That isn't music. It may be art, but it isn't music.


    Or was it the next logical step for music thereby freeing any restrictions from all music made after it?
    In bacteria there is wisdom.
    In beer there is water.
    In freedom there is wine.
  • ceanntceannt
    Posts: 46,189
    In wine there is wisdom.
    In beer there is freedom.
    In water there is bacteria.